In the UK
- Clinical jobs: search NHS jobs
- Mycology laboratory jobs: search NHS jobs for BMS jobs in pathology/microbiology labs. Or contact your nearest member of the UK Clinical Mycology Network who have regional mycology centres in Manchester, London (St Thomas or Royal Free Hospital/HSL), Cardiff, Leeds, Leicester and Belfast, as well as the Public Health England Mycology Reference Laboratory in Bristol
- Academic jobs and PhD studentships: search jobs.ac.uk or get in touch with one of the following research centres:
- Non-medical fungal laboratory jobs are often offered by Kew Gardens (London), the John Innes Centre (Norwich) and Rothamsted Research (Harpenden).
- Twitter: #idjobs / #microbiologyjobs
- LinkedIn groups: Microbiology Jobs / Microbiology Professionals
- Academic jobs: search Nature or Science
- PhD studentships and postgraduate fairs: search Findaphd.com
Careers in mycology videos
Career in Medical Mycology – What attracted you to fungi?
Career in Medical Mycology – What’s most rewarding about the field?
Why should you attend the MMTN event?
Career in Mycology – What makes a good medical mycologist?